ROLE OF IMMUNITY IN PREVENTING ILLNESSES
‘Immunity’ has become the talk of the town in the year 2020. Each one is talking of ways to improve Immunity. You too must be wondering how to take care of your immune system?
Well first it is most important to know that what the actual role of immunity is. Our Immune system plays a vital role in protecting our body from harmful substances. It not only recognizes and neutralizes the harmful agents from the environment but helps us in balancing our body’s equilibrium. It is basically our body’s natural defence system against the invaders like bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungus etc., all of which have the potential to make us unhealthy and sick.
A healthy immune system protects us by creating a barrier that stops the invaders or antigens from entering into our body. And if somehow one is able to cross this barrier, then as a defence, our immune system produces WBCs and other chemicals that attack and destroy these foreign substances. Hence, immune system tries to find the antigen and get rid of it before it can reproduce itself. In case this fails, our immune system fights back even harder to destroy the invaders as they multiply.
Your immune system can easily recognize millions of different antigens. And when it works properly, this elaborates that our defence mechanism can keep the health problems ranging from cancer to the common cold at bay. Here are some simple tips to boost your immunity and protect your health:
- Proper diet & Nutrition: People who eat a well-balanced diet tend to be healthier with stronger immunity and lower risk of chronic diseases.
- Drink enough water every day: Staying hydrated is very essential for life. Drink at least of water per day for good health.
- Supplements: You can also have supplements that are rich in omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, Vitamin C, Zinc.
- Do not compromise on your sleep: A Good sleep for 7 to 8 hours is the best way to help your body build immunity.
- Regular Exercise: A healthy diet should be always be followed by an exercise routine.
- Avoid addictions: Smoking, tobacco, alcohol etc. have a direct correlation between weakened body defences.
- Practice meditation: Too much stress releases cortisol that makes your body susceptible to infections.
Homeopathy and Immune system:
Homeopathy boosts your immunity and prevents your body from falling sick. Homeopathic medicines are natural, smaller and safer in dose and more individualized to the person they are being used to treat. They can be taken by children, pregnant women and elderly people without causing any side effects like conventional treatment. Homeopathic medicines not only stimulate your body’s immune system; it also reduces the intensity & frequency of symptoms. Also it prevents the relapse of old symptoms.
Your immune system needs to be in a healthy condition in order to fight infections and incurable disease like cancer. Follow the above given tips to strengthen your immunity.
satva Homeopathy and team has provided more than 10,0000 ‘Immunity kits’ consisting of Homeopathic Preventive Medicines to our frontline workers like police personnel, fire department, government officials etc. in Mumbai and Thane area.
This immunity kit, helps in stimulating the immune system and fighting against dangerous Pandemic which has circulated throughout the world. It comes with a set of medicines with instructions on dose and repetition.
A single kit can be used by you and your family. These medicines are absolutely safe and can be used by children, pregnant and lactating women, old individuals and even people with long standing illnesses.
In case if you wish to call for these kits for you and your loved ones, or if you have any query related to it, you can reach out to us at
email@example.com or call us at (+91) 7617077371